Few careers offer the opportunity to personally prosper and positively affect people's lives.
Take control of your career and your life while helping others work toward their goals and lifelong dreams either in there personal life or in the business environment.
Not all of the jobs available on this site are directly working for us and a number of the positions may have multiple positions available with different employers.
If you don't see a position currently available, please feel free to provide your contact details using the form below and once a position becomes available we will notify you for your application.
Assistant teacher for English classes and conversational English. You will need to be western educated.
You will have an excellent command of the English language.
As this is an Assistant role you will not require a qualification in teaching, however a teaching qualification is highly desirable.
We accept applications from the following nationalities
Teaching assistants can be a great way to start in the world of teaching as a second language and you can get qualifications as you learn with course designed to let you learn and still hold a full time job.
An experienced English Language and Literature Teacher with a solid and consistent background of teaching is required for reputable well-established English Language School.
application for this role require you to meet the following two requirements:
You are fluent in English and have experience and/or teacher training from one of the countries from which
We recruit from the following:
You meet our teacher training requirements as below:
You are a English teacher with qualifications that enable you to teach English as a first or second language in the above country list. You will have teacher training such as a bachelor's degree in education, higher diploma in education or qualified teacher status.
As a seasoned professional in the retirement and benefits industry you’ll utilize your knowledge of investments, executive compensation, sales, consulting and relationship management to be to lead internal client support teams in the collaborative development, resourcing and successful execution of Client Relationship Plans reflecting clients’ corporate, benefit and compensation programs priorities, goals and initiatives. Coordinating firm resources and thought leadership to successfully deliver WhyInvest solutions for the benefit of the plan sponsor and participants.
The CRM is responsible for leading and mentoring client facing team members in thought leadership, methodology, tools and delivery of effective strategic client management resulting in loyalty and retention.
As a Client Relationship Manager you’ll be responsible for:
• Ensuring ongoing client satisfaction, profitability and referability
• Effectively communicating Schwab’s value proposition to senior client contacts
• Knowing and understanding the client’s industry, business model, strengths, challenges and corporate strategic objectives to identify the client’s needs through a strategic needs assessment and related opportunities to leverage the WhyInvest enterprise-wide services and products offerings
• Anticipating and assessing clients’ needs, developing and delivering a fluid strategic client business plan across Schwab’s service offerings
• Expanding the client relationships to a broad level of decision makers and senior leaders ( finance executives, fiduciary committee members, senior human resources, benefits and compensation executives)
• Demonstrating the ability to effectively navigate, position and sell WhyInvest investment products and platforms, managed account services, in-plan and expanded advice and integrated retirement and benefit programs (defined benefit, defined contribution, equity and nonqualified compensation plan design and administration)
• Managing highly complex client relationships utilizing integrated benefits services with multiple retirement and executive compensation plan administration programs, and related investment products and platforms, managed accounts, in-plan advice, expanded advice and executive services
• Coordinating client sales strategies facilitate the delivery of product and service presentations and closing sales for Integrated Benefits solutions, including investment products and platforms associated with defined contribution plans, defined benefit plans, non-qualified and equity compensation plans. Sales performance will be measured by new business to existing clients and facilitating the closing of new business opportunities with prospective clients and consultants
• Providing firm and industry thought leadership, identifying and communicating relevant trends associated with plans and investments to key client contacts, consultants and prospective client senior leadership
• Establishing and maintaining a strong, sustainable, relationship building process and broad network of key WhyInvest internal contacts, external consultants and key senior client contacts
• Demonstrating strong business acumen in managing successful client sales, profitably, satisfaction, delivery of relevant market topical content related to the integrated benefits industry and maintaining deep and broad knowledge of WhyInvest’s business, performance, investments, services and products, policies and procedures
• Maintaining a thorough understanding and accountability for improving and expanding client relationships by identifying, positioning, selling and implementing change recommendations for plan design, administrative and technical efficiencies to achieve sustainable process improvements and increased client and participant experience satisfaction
• Communicating, selling and implementing new plan offerings, products and services, new pricing strategies while consistently reviewing and managing relationship and plan level profitability
Please use the form below in the first instance to apply for any of the above roles so we can talk to you in more detail.